Strengths Workshops and Keynotes
Do your employees get to be their best SELF every day? Strengths use will help your people fulfil their potential by increasing their confidence, engagement and performance.
Through our range of workshops, we will inspire and educate you on the power of applying strengths to support your goals and your people. All our workshops are based on the Strengths Profile assessment, helping to embed the benefits and actions of the report for individuals and teams.
Here are a few workshops and keynotes we provide:
- Start Strong – getting your people off to a thriving start as they onboard the organisation or commence a new role
- Strengths and wellbeing – supporting wellbeing actions that can be taken to improve engagement and avoid potential burnout
- Leading with strengths – helping leaders know how to apply their strengths to be effective, authentic, and successful
- Achieving your goals with strengths – learning the models to support improvement of goal achievement that leaves you energised
- Building a strengths-based team – bring your team together to get to know each other’s strengths and the impact you can have with your combined team strengths.
Get in touch to find out more about our workshops that we offer both online, or in-person.