With the Expert Profile, you'll receive a descriptive report, uncovering a wider breadth of strengths for deeper self-reflection, to encourage positive change and growth within your personal and working life.
Who Should Use It?
Managers looking to learn the uniqueness of each team member and to support them to maximise their performance and strengths use.
Coaches wishing to have ongoing and deeper development conversations that unlock potential and for use with the Teams Profile.
Educators wishing to help students develop a deeper understanding and narrative of their strengths, supporting more confident career decisions.
Individuals looking to discover and develop their full strengths, to take action towards goals that energise them.
What are the outcomes?
Receive an in-depth, downloadable report of your Expert Strengths Profile, to reveal:
- All 60 strengths across the 4 quadrants of realised and unrealised strengths, learned behaviours and weaknesses
- All 60 strengths within the 5 Strengths Families of Being, Communicating, Motivating, Relating, and thinking
- A FREE Strengths Profile Career Guide recommending 8 job sectors that match your strengths
- How to take action with your unrealised strengths using the Your Potential suggestions
- Plus, you'll gain access to an interactive Goals Planner
- Develop a deep understanding of your true uniqueness so you can get to work on developing strengths that match your goals
- Understand how the Strengths Families influence what drives you and build better relationships from the knowledge
- Make better life and career decisions through deeper confidence and clarity
- Build resilience by acknowledging weaknesses and how to use strengths to compensate
- Gives you the resources to influence positive outcomes
Recommended For You
A practical and all-inclusive tailored report for leaders to define their leadership style and give development advice to lead effectively
Understand the collective strengths of your teams, enabling better performance and appreciation of diversity
Learn how to give powerful strengths debriefs through our online programme of videos, demos and assignments
Enabling the ‘Building Strengths in Leaders’ programme to strengthen their clients and people
Training the Student Careers team to increase self-awareness and interview and CV confidence
Practitioner Colleen shares her insights into strengths coaching and top tips
Using our strengths enables us to enjoy endless benefits such as increasing our performance, goal achievement, happiness and confidence – and the list goes on. Be honest though, have you ever overplayed one of your strengths?
You have your Strengths Profile at the ready and are now eager and excited to start making some action plans and do something rewarding with it.
We are often asked why did we call our weaknesses category in Strengths Profile as such and why not ‘growth opportunities’ or ‘development areas’.
Making an impact in our careers is a common desire.