This all-inclusive leadership report is tailored to who you are as a leader, defines your leadership style and gives direction as to how to lead effectively, in a way that feels the most authentic to you.
As well as mapping your key strengths to the 4 quadrants, we visually interpret your strengths for a truly detailed view, giving you the data and ability to apply to all areas of your leadership.
This is packaged together with practical tips and actions giving you all the tools needed to succeed.
Leader Profile is one tool of Cappfinity’s suite of leadership solutions.
Who Should Use It?
Organisations - As a cost-effective opportunity for learning and development programmes, aiming to improve employee performance, and engagement. Help retain your best people by offering training and life-long learnings they can take with them throughout their careers and give leaders the tools to embed a positive culture where people thrive. Scaling the Leader Profile through your organisation will also contribute a significant data source for your organisation’s leadership bench strength and potential.
This report is also a great add-on as a unique feature for graduate schemes and Apprenticeship programmes, to cut through competition and help them understand their leadership potential.
Coaches - As a scalable product to win new business and offer them new ways to approach their leadership vision and development programmes. Use in executive coaching to help leaders identify and develop their leadership style or in career coaching to get people confident and ready for their next promotion.
Educators - As an integrated add-on to your post-graduate programmes or certificates to help drive student recruitment and experience. Can also be used for undergraduate qualifications as a focus on employability and getting students career ready for future leadership roles.
Individuals - As a personal self-assessment that identifies and develops your leadership style, maximising your effectiveness. Use it to get yourself confident and ready for your next career move.
Strengths Quadrant Revealing up to:
- All the Expert Profile data covering your 60 strengths.
- Your Top 21 Leadership Strengths across the 4 quadrants of realised and unrealised strengths, learned behaviours and weaknesses.
- All 60 strengths ranked in order across the Strengths Families.
- Your distribution across each Family and tools to take action in all 4 quadrants.
- Highly personalised and detailed actions for leading others, your organisation and yourself.
- Flags potential hidden risks for a more holistic view.
- Expert coaching questions to enhance your reflections.
- Identifies strengths aligned to your values and helps define your natural leadership style.
- Practical tips to make a positive difference to others and your organisation.
- Help realign your goals in ways where you’re more likely to succeed.
- Empowers you to become the most authentic and successful leader you can be.
Recommended For You
Understand the collective strengths of your teams, enabling better performance and appreciation of diversity
Run team or group strengths workshops with our practical presentations and facilitator guides
Learn how to maximise the impact of the Leader Profile with our Leader Programme
Enabling the ‘Building Strengths in Leaders’ programme to strengthen their clients and people
Training the Student Careers team to increase self-awareness and interview and CV confidence
Practitioner Colleen shares her insights into strengths coaching and top tips
Using our strengths enables us to enjoy endless benefits such as increasing our performance, goal achievement, happiness and confidence – and the list goes on. Be honest though, have you ever overplayed one of your strengths?
You have your Strengths Profile at the ready and are now eager and excited to start making some action plans and do something rewarding with it.
We are often asked why did we call our weaknesses category in Strengths Profile as such and why not ‘growth opportunities’ or ‘development areas’.
Making an impact in our careers is a common desire.